What are you looking for?
We are delighted to welcome you to the Lipault website, the official online store for the brand Lipault Paris, where you can browse, select and order products advertised on the website from Lipault Paris Australia care of Samsonite Australia Pty Ltd.
Lipault uses its best efforts to keep the information on the Website updated. However, it is not possible to guarantee the complete absence of errors on the Website. The information and other material published on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The weights, dimensions and volumes of the products are approximate only. We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that product information is accurate and to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products. However, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery
Changes are periodically made to the information on the Website without notice to you. Lipault reserves the right to change the Site at any time, in its discretion. Lipault does not warrant that the functions contained in the Website or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. Lipault shall not be liable for the use of the Website, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein.
Lipault x Bonne Maman Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
Eligibility to Enter
1. Entry is open to Australian residents with a postal address in Australia.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promotion commences Thursday 3rd September 2020 and closes on Wednesday 30th September 2020 at 11:59pm.
How to Enter:
3. To enter, individuals must subscribe to the Lipault email marketing list by entering their email address at www.lipault.com.au
4. Only one entry per individual is permitted.
Winner & Publication Major Prize Giveaway
5. 5 winners will be awarded with a prize from Lipault and Bonne Maman.
i. The assessing of entry eligibility and winners will be selected at the completion of the promotion period.
ii. The winners will be announced via a Facebook post on Samsonite Australia’s page. Details for prize delivery will be confirmed with an email to the winner’s addresses. All winners announced on or before Monday 5th October 2020
iii. Prizes will be delivered subject to capacity of Samsonite Australia supply chain. Winners may have to wait for an indefinite period of time to receive prizes.
iv. Samsonite will arrange delivery to the postal addresses within Australia only (no PO boxes).
WINNERS Prize Giveaway(5 winners will win the following)
• Lipault Lady Plume M Tote Bag - RRP AU$139.00
• 5 x Blackcurrant and Mango & Peach Conserves – RRP $27.45
• Bonne Maman Apron and Oven Mitts – RRP $55.00
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
11. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited
12. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. Total prize pool value is up to AU$221.45
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. Prizes must be claimed by 30th November 2020. If the winners do not claim within this time, Samsonite reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining eligible entries. The winner(s), if any, will be notified by telephone and email.
16. The promoter is not responsible for any fees or add-on expenses not included in the stated prize pack, including but not restricted to fees for accessing websites, stores, etc.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize and/or participation in any holiday prize.
23. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner (and his/her/their companion, if applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
24. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
25. The Promoter is Samsonite Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 31 006 363 248) of 5 Anzed Court, Mulgrave, VIC 3170. Phone +61 3 9549 3444